Thursday, October 28, 2010

Brighter Dayz

Some interesting things have transpired in the past couple of days...
Earlier this yr I applied for Benefit Cosmetics for a Counter Manager position and was only turned down because I was still in school @ the time. Today I got a phone call from the Business Manager there at the counter saying that she saw me as a Freelancer for Benefit and wanted to know if I was still interested in the position...DUH lol ! :) This does mean that I probably can't leave NYC for Xmas, but that's a chance I am willing to take in order to add some stability in my life.

Also, we now have a date for Liam's circumcision: Dec 9! I'm so glad that it gets to be done before Xmas. After that Mom can fly up and take him back to KY, until I can move.

Also my unemployment got approved and I hope I will start getting money by next week! God is good and I can't wait for him to continue to bless me in my life! Thank ya Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)