Sunday, October 24, 2010

Summary of the week

Well, well here we are on another Sunday. I did my first 3 days of freelancing for Benefit cosmetics in Macy's and enjoyed it. I am on the lookout for more freelance opportunities. I had a great weekend spending time with Poops and another special person. Sometimes it's nice to have someone to hug up with and cuddle next to. I can't believe in 4 months from now, me and Poops will be in Kentucky. But I know it is for the best! I am currently comtemplating my life and trying to figure out how to make ends meet with what I have. With that said, I am still beyond blessed and despite the minor things that went wrong this week, I did have a very good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)