Friday, October 8, 2010

Mama's had 1 hell of a week

The week for me consisted of working an entire 2 days and having 2 interviews. I interviewed with Temptu cosmetics on Tuesday to work in their office as a receptionist. Depending on the pay...it's very likely if I got hired, I would stay in NYC a little while longer. Yesterday I interviewed with Bank of America and that went well. The location I applied for is within walking distance of this apartment and it's one of those I will keep it for now to have a steady job type of jobs.

I no longer have a job at that Godforsaken place in Soho. Which is actually a blessing more than a curse. I am choosing not to post the details but those who know me, if u ask I will dish. Benefit hired me Freelance, but I am still waiting to get an i.d. number and actually begin work.

Today Mr. Poops and I are handling some business this a.m. trying to see if our medicaid got reactivated yet and then we are meeting up for a late lunch at TGI Friday's in Union Square with Liam's "Uncle" Alex, a dear friend. I am confident I will find a job, but I am hoping something I would actually want and sooner rather than later.

Mom and Dad will be here Thursday. It's always a relief to see them :). and i know being reunited with Poops will make them too thrilled....8 days til 1st bday! Until next time,

Mama's signin' off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)