Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mama's Makin' Some Decisions

Hello again guys!
So I am hoping my hiatus of unemployment is coming to an end. I have an interview with the skin care company Jurlique on Thursday and I am still wating to hear back from Bank of America. Hopefully, once the holiday season picks up, I will be able to get more hours Freelancing for BeneFit. I have decided that I will take Poops back to KY for Christmas and let him stay there until I move back in February. That way I can work more and/or longer hours and make sure things are squared away before I go. Of course I will miss him, but I hate worrying about who is gonna watch him and rushing to get back home and making sure I packed bottles, etc. With my parents, I know he's safe. The only other good side is that I will be able to REALLY celebrate my 23rd birthday in true NYC fashion. :) I'm going to really treat myself this year and not go all out, but go more out than in the past. I love my Poops, but I have been neglecting myself for a year now! Not a good look! lol Stay tuned and pray that I can land FT employment! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)