Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mama Plans a 1st Birthday

I'm broke to say the least and still trying to figure out how I'm going to at  make Liam's "party" a decent get together. I never planned on spending ridiculous amounts of money, but now I may not even have any amount of money to do some of the things I wanted to :(.
I wanted there to be goody bags for all the guests, some type of halloween-ish decorations and of course there has to be food and drink.  This obviously bothers me more than it does Poops, but I just wanted his birthday to be nice. Also the f-in' stove isnt working and landlord is crying that it will cost too much to fix it immediately, but that he can have it done by the middle of the month! f**kin' perfect! I really can't wait to leave nyc. im not thrilled about moving back in with my parents, but it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to save money in NYC. There are no prospects of a better job, this apartment f-in sucks and I am really stuck about what to do. I have no $, no help and I'm losing my mind! :/ Such is life.

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. I would tell you to bake the cake (always cheapest) but the stove is not working well. Also, the dollar stores have a bunch of party things for babies- signs, plates, napkins, etc, try there as well. If you have a Pathmark nearby, that always works. Pathmark really rules.

    You can also have someone bring a little something- chips, drinks, etc. It doesn't have to be a big thing- it's more of a celebration for him so what I would worry about is the cake and the plastic utensils to make the little party.

    I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. don't give up Cici. Maybe you are planning to move back home but God is up there looking down at you saying "she has no idea the things i have still planned for her in new york." you know we make our own plans but how beautiful is it when God comes and surprises us....

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)