Saturday, October 30, 2010

All Hallowed's Eve

I cannot believe we are already at the end of this month. Poops is officially 12.5 months old :) I look at him some days and still can't believe he is mine, that I made something so beautiful. It is mind-boggling.

I have decided also that I don't have a choice but to realize my dreams, for myself and for Poops. My parents, especially my Dad, have always told me that they feel I was destined to do great things on Earth and that I just had to find my "calling". No matter what I do, where I go, that "calling" is always to help people. Whether in skin care and makeup or battling in a courtroom, I beleive that all of these things I was destined to do.

I truly think that we limit ourselves in our ability to do things. I won't take no for an answer and I won't sacrifice my dreams for anything. The road through law school is going to be hard, especially with a then almost 3 year old Poops along for the ride, but I feel this is what I am meant to do. Anything worth having is worth the sweat, blood and tears.

All I want to really do is realize my full potential intellectually, spiritually, as a mother, as a model, as a makeup artist and as just plain ol' me. When I move back to NYC, I plan on being much more mature, stable and persistent in chasing my dreams. I am honestly considering being a judge. :) The Honorable Judge Cicely Carter presiding lol :) I am ready to go next level and make my dreams a reality

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)