Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cicely believes in 2nd Chances

I had to blog about this because there  r so many significant things that have come to be in my life because of 2nd chances. First being my employment with DR...it's an inside joke b/w me and my former boss, but she took a chance on me and for that I am forever greatful. While working at Duane Reade, I met so many wonderful people, some of which I am still in contact with today. One of them became a really close friend of mine after I repeatedly shut down his offers of kindness. One day something came over me and I decided to be nice...almost 3 years later, we might finally have our 2nd chance. Last and most recently...I am gonna b in the fashion show in December! The designer does has reservations b/c of  a certain Mr.Poops, but I know for a fact what I want I work hard to get. God has blessed me continually this week. I feel good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)