Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Gets it on and Popppppiiiiinnnn'! lol Mama the MUA Entrepenuer

1st full week of being steadily unemployed. Waiting to see if unemployment claim is gonna go through. I am steadily trying to get something together for Liam's 1st bday! The landlord needs to jump to it and get my damn oven fixed!! I have decided when I move back that I am gonna work on my own MUA biz, an LLC actually and call it Life Is Always Made Makeup Artistry, LLC  . This will be the precursor to developing my own cosmetic line. When I get my tax return $, it's gonna be on and Poppppiiiiin like Chris Brown lol. I am gonna be quintuple grinding: raising Poops, studying for the LSAT, trying to get the biz off the ground, freelancing and working somewhere PT.

For now while still here in NYC:
waiting to hear back from job interviews from last week
inquiring about Hawa Cosmetics Academy
looking for FT employemnt
planning this bday celebration
getting Liam circumcised
getting a new,revised copy of his birth certificate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)