Monday, November 1, 2010

Maybe My Pimp Hand Ain't So Strong? & Unemployment Blues

So...I kinda like someone, but it's really not the right time for all that. He is a good person, but something in me fears that while I get my shit together/when I have my shit together, his still won't be...I honestly need a man that is on my level or already at the level I aspire to be! Is it so much to ask??? So maybe I won't be a hot shit lawyer lol for another 4-5 years, but by everything in me, I WILL get there. Hmm IDK, i guess que sera, sera and all that jazz!!! I want to be married BEFORE I'm 30, maybe have another kid or 2 and a career! Can i REALLY have it all?!?

Job news - Waiting to hear back from Bank of America for the PT Teller position - they are apprehensive about my long list of jobs ...well wtf? we live in NY muthafuckin city! lol I had to pay my own rent and bills and buy my own food through college and in order to finish in 4 years I had to find a job that accommodated ME, not the other way around...we shall see.
Benefit Cosmetics @ Queens center mall - Interview for Counter Manager position Wednesday @ 3pm...hoping to kick some ass and land it!It would be a FT position too.

Another month of rent creepin' up on me, I will soon owe for Oct AND Nov. Light bill needs to be paid and cable bill is looming...blah!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I just read your bio and I'm SO glad for another ambitious single mom! I can relate to your struggle and wanting to "have it all." YOU WILL! I'm here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Single Mom! You're hot shit in my book lol the road to having it all is the fun part i guess! lmmfao! Your daughter is so pretty btw. looks just like u!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)