Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Product Review: Iman 2nd to None Luxury Radiance Liquid & Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder

So first of all. I love the texture of the 2nd to None Liquid foundation. It is weightless. I feel like I have nothing on...con: entirely too yellow for my Cool undertone. I used the match finder on Iman's website and it pointed me in the direction of the color Earth 1. This was supposed to be the conversion from my MAC NC50...hmm not so much! For the price point: about $14, I will make it work.

http://imancosmetics.com/face/liquid_makeup.php


The Sheer Finish Bronzer I actually got in the wrong shade. I purchased Clay and I should have gotten Earth, for that I think I will stick to my MAC Sunset Bronzer. It hasn't done me wrong in o ver a year. Overall, these products are great in quality and a good go-to when you have budget constraints!


http://imancosmetics.com/face/bronzers.php

Above: me wearing the products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)