Sunday, November 7, 2010

Goals for 2011!

So with all this free time on my hands, I've really been able to sit down and sort things out in my oft-jumbled brain. I wrote my first poem at the tender age of 9 and when I turned about 14 began to get serious and write in my journal diligently and get more into poetry. My favorite subject in school has always been English and now with a Creative Writing degree, things along those lines seem to have fallen into place.

Currently I am working on my first manuscript of poetry to hopefully be published next year under a model buddy of mine' and her husband's company Bravin Publishing LLC. I like the message behind the company and what she and her husband stand for and I believe that their company is the appropriate channel in which to market my work.

So now adding another task to complete to my list...the goals for the end of 2010 and all of 2011 are looking like this:

1) study for LSAT independently --> take Powerscore course --> 170+ on LSAT
2) work on getting my first book of poetry published! :)
3) save $ & pay off c.c. debt
4) hit the gym and get into plus model shape! (goal = lose 75lb)
5) do freelance makeup work - but don't become an LLC - yet
6) apply for and get into l-school!

I have got my work cut out for me, but I ain't skurred! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)