Monday, November 22, 2010

Llego el Lunes

Wow! Monday again! So no word from Bank of America. Which is actually ok by me! I am applying for jobs in other arenas now: PR/marketing, beauty account exec, admin assistant, legal assistant. Anything that will be profitable and have normal hours!
I had an emotional breakthrough this weekend. I am so glad that I did. It brought me closer to someone and i think it's for the better. It is amazing how much sh!t a person can carry around with them for a lifetime or at least a major part of 22 years. Im ready to stop being a slave to my feelings and move on to a more emotionally sound and stable existence!
Freelancing is just going ok. I'm not happ with my sales, I don't think i have even hit goal yet :/ damn! I have been working hard, but i think i just need to change my approach around. next weekend I'm gonna bust my ass and hit that goal!
Hoepfully me and Poops can get to BK Children's Museum on Wednesday? I hope so!!!
Thanksgiving is Thursday! Wow! Where did this year go?

***Updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)