Monday, November 22, 2010

My Review of Makeup Artist Brush Belt

Originally submitted at EyesLipsFace.com

The e.l.f. Makeup Artist Brush Belt is made of an easy to clean faux leather material. The belt has an array of interior nylon pockets varying in size to accommodate all brush sizes. The center pockets are also designed to hold mascara, eye pencils, lip glosses or any other slender makeup product...

Great Price for great product
By Cici Makeup Queen from NYC on 11/22/2010
5out of 5
Pros: One size fits most, Compact, Functional, Easy To Use, Great Design
Best Uses: Travel, Freelance MUA
Describe Yourself: Trendy Style
I am a freelancer who works for Benefit cosmetics and do work on the side myself and needed a professional belt that was cost effective, sleek, durable and easy to use. This belt fits all of the above! I am truly happy with my purchase and may order another as a backup! I was previously keeping my brushes in a roll which is great for home, but now when I go on jobs, this will be my go to!

More Pix after the jump:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)