Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Future Lawyer and the LSAT

So I have fallen off the wagon a bit in my LSAT study. NOT good. I am going to commence the studying TODAY and begin to read my Powerscore books again. I have researched and I will A) take the powerscore online course and/or B) find private individual to tutor me on the LSAT. I want a 170 damnit and that's what I am going to get. As some of you know, my undergrad GPA left much to be desired. In retrospect, working fT hours while taking  15+ credit hours is NEVER a good idea, but in NYC it's what I had to do to survive. I want the schools I'm applying to to see me for the mature, WOMAN that I am and not the 18 y.o. girl who began college as a naive Freshman.

L-school to do:
1) get one more rec from Professor Harden
2) work on personal statement
3) work on addendum
4) STUDY - 1 hr per day for LSAT
5) research schools in depth
6) research grant/fellowship/scholarship options

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)