Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dia de Gracias! Orig. written Thrs, Nov 25,2010

I had a really good day today. Chris, Liam and I enjoyed Thanksgiving. What was on the menu u ask?: Turkey wings, Ham, baked mac n cheese, broccoli, west indian style corn, chitlins (umm my brother ate that nasty ish NOT me), biscuits and pumpkin pie with vanilla ice cream. I can mos def say we were eatin' good in the hood TODAY!! :)

I work tomorrow on the ever-famous Black Friday from 10am-6pm, I'm actually glad because I literally don't have money to shop anyways! So with all the crowd and holiday traffic, the day should go by hella fast.

Can't believe we are only one month shy of Christmas! WOW! Then, the year will be over.

Received a job offer for the counter manager, they are only offering an amount I have previously made...can't do it, won't do it for that amount of money. I need at LEAST $2 more an hour to survive with Poops. Tomorrow begins operation salary negotiation people!

Bedtime!

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)