Friday, November 12, 2010

Feeling Much Better Today!

Well I am much less frustrated than yesterday. I have plans for me and Poops to go to a museum next week. The 3 I have in mind first are all in Brooklyn: NY Transit, BK Children's and NY Aquarium. That's in order from least to most expensive :) But with all this free time, I need to take advantage of all the cultural stuff there is to do in NYC! Who knows when else I will get the time to enjoy things like this with Poops? So I am hoping to get to the Transit museum by next Wednesday and take lots of pics and post them here and facebook!

Fashion show is now slated for Fri, Dec 17 @ 8pm. Location to be announced. I'm excited. We have the music that we're walking to and we saw the materials for our dresses/outfits. Mama's excited!! :)

Job hunt has flatlined. No interviews or anything lined up. Waiting to hear final word from BOA.

Can't believe we move in about 3 months! Nuts! Liam's circumcision surgery is Dec 9! Coming up soon!

Keep you guys updated with anything else that is going on with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)