Friday, November 19, 2010

Mama the MUA goes to work!

Hey guys! So Poops and I didn't make it to the museum this week. We had some ridiculous apartment issues @ the beginning of the week that prevented us from doing so. Today I am working in HSQ @ Benefit and also next Fri and Saturday for the Black Friday rush/sales @ Macy's. I'm actually glad. Kinda sucks it's a weekend but oh well! There is money to be made and Mama needs to bring in the dough! :) Today's theme is old hollywood glam...i have the perfect look for that :) Liam is going to Gma #2 today!

Next week is Thanksgiving and I think me, Poops and Chris will all spend it together. I don't feel like really traveling around and making a big to-do about it! I will bake a cream pie, get a Rotisserie chicken, make sum fixins (lol) and call it a day.

Bought some awesome new hair stuff from Oyin Handmade for me and Poops. Very reasonable prices and $ well spent. I ordered a makeup brush belt from ELF Cosmetics and it will probably arrive today or tomorrow - but of course I won't be home if today! I also decided to finally try Iman cosmetics b/c I am in need of a new foundation...we'll see how it goes. I like the tones and texture (seemingly) of her products.

Xmas is right around the corner. I'm planning on buying Poops some clothes and a few books. For myself...I'm gettin diva'd out and treating myself to a new do' and maybe a pair of shoes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)