Monday, November 29, 2010

Thoughts!!

So today was a pretty good day. I ran some errands with Poops this a.m. Straightened up around the house and had some real talk with Liam's future mother-in-law lol (Shavonne). I also began to reflect on the state of my life currently. I feel almost satisfied with the things I've accomplished, but I want more. I began to wonder if I'm on the right path and what exactly I have to do to get the things I want to in life. I want so much and wonder if sometimes it's too much? Is it REALLY possible to be a successful plus size model while balancing a career in law while still pursuing my interest in makeup while still being a great mother while being able to be a wife?! Mon Dieu, it's tiring just to think about it.

I always think about decisions I have made in my life and how they have led me to where I am today. I don't regret anything I have or haven't done, but I think the next steps I make in my life right now are crucial. I am really disappointed with how people are in the world in general. I have realized I can only look out for ME and for Poops. We are a family unit and everything I do has to benefit US, nothing more, nothing less. I cant even truly entertain the thought of dating or getting into a serious relationship b/c right now I am too selfish, too hungry. I am hungry for success and accomplishment and I am selfish because at this point I refuse to put a relationship among the list of my top priorities.
I am focused on what I want in life and I refuse to stop and settle for anything less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)