Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hump Day!

Well guys, it's Wednesday and for some reason this week is kinda dragging by for me! Guess cuz I'm working 5+ days/week now. The apartment hunt still continues. I'm skeptical about the probability of me getting into some of the building my realtor friend is having me look at...most require the applicant to make 40x the monthly rent (around $40,00/yr) and/or the guarantor to make 80x the monthly rent (around $80,000)...with only my father and I working, that leaves us combined making around $55k....yeah, riiiiight. So I doubt I will even be able to get into a nice building. I will have to try my luck with by owner apartment and hope and pray I don't have a fall out like the place I currently live in.

As with everything, I do believe something will work out. I am even considering apartment shares with no more than 2 people. I have to get my money up and I have to provide stability for Liam. No small task when it's all up to you to do it, but I'm certainly up for the challenge and before I get lost in the midst of all the million things I have going on, let's not forget LSAT study. I'm acing this test baby. I'm going to buy 2 or 3 more books and then get some tutoring/take a prep course with a woman recommended to me by my former Pre-Law class professor! Sky's the limit...Judge Carter coming your way soon than you think lol :)

Until again,
FutureLawyerModelMama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)