Monday, January 17, 2011

Mama's 1st Day on the New Job

So I began my first day of training on the job today @ my new place of FT employment at L.C. - I'm just putting initials b/c I want to protect myself just in case they google themselves and turn up in my blog lmfao! But it is going to be a fairly easy job. I'm working in the call center booking consultations for a laser clinic. I have goals to reach and I get paid a yearly salary with bonuses for surpassing different tiers of goals.

I know it is going to be easy, but slightly challenging in terms of dealing with customers. But I will have some downtime which gives me a little leeway to get my business plans rolling and hopefully some other misc. things. I just know that this year I am going to get closer to my dreams and closer to the things I have planned in my life.

So I will be sure to write another entry ASAP and I want to thank all my followers for the continued moral support :). It means a lot and I'm glad I have some support here in the blogspot community :)

Good night,
FutureLawyerModelMama

2 comments:

  1. thanks! :) I just subbed to your blog and look forward to reading your posts

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)