Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hunger

It's been a few days. I have been busy to say the least. I have succumbed to working 6-day weeks, I'm sure it will be 7 in some cases. I am on a mission. I refuse to let anyone or anything stand in the way of my dreams. I am constantly planning, thinking and developing ideas for my business. I NEED to get back to LSAT study and I have a couple of tutors in mind to work with, hoping to commence that end of February. I definitely need to get my health together as well. I'm going to begin Weight Watchers with my friend and REALLY try to bust my ass this time around. I will never be skinny, but I will also never be a plus size model again at this weight. It's now or never. I need to scour preschools in the coming months so that Liam can get into a good 2s program. I need to start my LLC and develop my business and I need to work on being a better person/mom.

If I have it my way, I will never have to leave Poopy for bouts of time so I can get my ish together. He belongs with me and I belong with him and I'm not having it any other way. I'm gonna get through this and WE are going to make or I'm going to die trying. God give me the strength to do the things I need to do and the energy and passion to put into those things. Working again FT has made me definitely focus on the things I want to do and be in life, I know who I am and and I know where I want to go. Let's make it happen.

Until again

FLMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)