Saturday, December 31, 2011

Adios 2011

In the past, I was one to make New Year's resolutions which mostly of course were dissolved within weeks or months of that new year starting. This year is different because my goals going into 2011 will be the same they have been for the past few months & I have already laid the foundation for these goals to come to fruition in 2012!!! They are not resolutions they are life changes in the right direction:

1) getting this compnay on it's feet and geared towards success. I want to take LIAM Artistry serious and I want others to as well

2) Saving money - alotting a specific amount per pay check - say $40/month?

3) investing money - a set amount per month (say $20) to start

4) continuing to invest in myself: health and education. I will continue on my path for ultimate health and I want to continue to grow as a person, woman, mother mentally.

5) figure out a way to become a licensed esthetician before the end of the year

6) work on being more patient with Liam and trying not to get burned out

7) move out of my parents house (again lol)

8) formulate and execute a concrete plan to leave KY and go to where ever else Liam and I are headed in our lives (again!)

9) continue to pursue a career in plus size modeling (more shoots, model development as much as I can)

10) be debt free (with the exception of student loans)

So what about you? Let's not even call them resolutions but what are some things that you are comitted to changing in your life? What will it mean for your life and how do you plan to get there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)