Friday, December 23, 2011

" 'Cuz We Like to Partay"

Well finally the weekend is here. Me and the Poopster have had an incredible day thus far. No tantrums, no messes and just in general, got to enjoy the company of his sweet lil' face.

This afternoon/evening we are headed out to buy me a new phone (finally!), eat dinner w/ Myia and enjoy a holiday party with a friend I've known since we were 4! :) Needless to say Liam will be making his rounds with the ladies tonight! haha

I am much better than earlier this week and I'm gonna make things happen. No more defeated attitudes...for a while at least lol

I will be posting a few different things this weekend so stay tuned:

Weigh-in: goal was -3lbs, hmmm hope I'm -1 lol
Beauty Break: some new stuff :)
Dating? - it might be that time...
Xmas Cheer (with family photos & all)

Peace & chuleta grease,

Cicely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)