Saturday, December 31, 2011

Beauty Break: Mini Budget Roundup

Right now I'm REALLY feeling the following things:

New York Color Brow & liner pencil duo in dark brown #902 - this little duo (@ Walamart) goes for $1.99 and is now my go-to brow pencil :) happy brows + happy face = happy me! :) I of course only get the brown. Never have tried it as a liner though. It is actually pretty small!


The 3 Colors that have carried me through the last couple of weeks/months of 2011:

Maybelline Colorsensational #845 Nude Glow - apart of their Pearls collection, very shimmer & bronzey. I think this would be great in the Summer as well. Has been my go-to for the past couple of weeks. At Walmart it was around $7



Maybelline Colorsensational #465 Madison Mauve - another AMAZE color. This is a very nice medium purple shade. I pair this with my  MAC lipliner in Magenta. Looks tres magnifique!



Rimmel Lipcolour Mositure Renew #380 Vintage Pink Spf 18 - very light, Spring, mauve kind of color and I'm in love! This would work best for those with cool undertones as it is VERY blue. :) You can pick this up at Walmart or drugstore chains for about $6-7. Cheaper if there is 50% BOGO or clearance going on. I am pictured wearing said color below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)