Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Someone Should Pay "for these kids"?! GTFOHWTBS

http://youtu.be/bavou_SEj1E

This outrages this shit outta me! A direct quote "somebody needs to pay for all my children". Get the f**k outta here with this bullsh!t. It makes me sick to the bottom of my stomach for a variety of reasons:

1) You are a black woman (even though your simple as doesn't realize it) who the world and especially our white counterparts here in America will look at as representative of ALL black women. I am NOTHING like you.

2) You poor, defenseless, helpless and suffering kids. Wtf did they do to deserve this? It's not their fault you couldn't close up shop and get adequate birth control! That shit is FREE! Raising 15 children on the other hand is NOT!!!!!! STOP, just STOP

3) As a single parent, I am not above asking for help especially in hard economic times, but to feel that somebody owes me?! Hell naw! I work, pay taxes and am a contributing member to this country, no one owes me help for not being able to take care of myself or my child, but I damn sure have every right to seek it!

Uggh! I am so frustrated and disillusioned by this! Don't get me wrong, white women do it too...The difference, they are making money from it and it doesn't skew the way people think about white women. As a black woman, woman of color, blacktina, I know that this is something that will be seen as the norm for us. It's just saddening and sickening...What is your take on this?

#endrant

2 comments:

  1. This country is one of the few that actually help the poor and that's great. When welfare was created it was to help people for a period of time but it's a shame that women of all races take advantage.

    It's well known within Dominicans that some men tell their women to lie so they can all live off of welfare. Those people should be ashamed of themselves.

    I know this person who I went to HS with. I do not believe this person graduate because of a pregnancy. And I never read this person write anything about a job or going to work in her FB. But at the same time she has the funds to take her kids to sesame street and Disney land and go to DR. I'm pretty positive this person is on welfare and it makes me mad because my mother worked 7 days a week until I few years ago and she barely had enough money to pay the bills.

    I know there is a great injustice in this country between the rich and the poor in this country but there is a greater injustice between the working poor and the welfare poor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uggh agreed! People abuse the system all the time. Bigger cities especially are proof of this. How do u live in the 'jects with a newer model car? I couldn't even afford to hav a car in nyc. even when i bought a used 20 year old car. lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)