Thursday, December 8, 2011

Full Steam Ahead: This Weekend

There is alot going on with me this weekend. Well, not just for me, but Liam as well! Because my work week at the library is Mon-Thurs, today is my Friday.

Tomorrow, Friday Dec 9 - I have the custody hearing by phone at the courthouse bright and early at 9:30am. This time it will determine whether I have to waste MORE hard earned money traveling to NYC to deal with this bullshit (i.e. court dates for a trial that will last God knows how long). I'm going to be very firm and VERY real with the judge. In so many words I am going to tell her that I can NOT continue to be the ONLY one making these trips. Until Liam's FOTY (father of the year) can prove he can do his end of the bargain, I guess the only visitation they wil have is via phone and Skype. I am sick and tired LITERALLY of dealing with this shit. I barely (and stress on barely make enough money to survive). If it wasn't for the fact we lived with my parents, I wouldnt. I would have to be on welfare to make up for the $ I don't have or take up another 2 jobs. The next visitations that are in place, if his father does not come HERE to pick him up, I'm not doing it. This has got to end.

In brighter new tomorrow, Liam has his first Christmas program through daycare :). It will be @ 6:30pm and all the different age groups in the daycare center will do their own song and dance. I'm happier than a pig in mud about it and will post a vid, but definitely some pictures :).

Saturday, Dec 10- (12-5) I will be working for Smashbox & I have GOT to get my sales up! I mean REALLY. I'm aiming for $500 (goal is $750). So here's *crossing my fingers* that I can reach my goal.

*5-6:30pm - Liam, Mom & Dad are going to a close family friend's house so that he can do an Xmas craft! Yay! :) I love hanging his stuff on the walls and the fridge! Makes me so proud.

*Library Xmas party @ 6:30pm at our manager Ms. Betty's house! It is sure to be a blast. I can't wait! :)

Sunday Dec 11 - Liam and I will be meeting up with a former teacher of mine and her now 8 year old son and giving him his bday gift and the possibly going to see the Southern Lights display.

Can you say busy?!? :)

Until next time
Cicely

1 comment:

  1. ugh, some men really do suck. please let me know how the hearing went.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)