Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chillin' the F#@k out!

Of course, that wasn't the advice I received, but I need to give my self a dose of that every now and again! I talked to a friend of mine and someone I have worked with in the past (photoshoot). Her name is Sam and she runs her own successful makeup services and consultation biz. Talking to her put a lot of things in prospective for me. #1 Right now I don't have to worry about going to beauty school paying thousands of dollars. I can already find employment without doing that as a makeup artist #2 by continuing to freelance and seek out freelance opportunities, I am already doing a great job #3 by promoting my business every chance I get, I will be fine. #4 I can take advantage of pro classes offere by MAC & MUFE & Smashbox and have access to training I want AND get product :)
She is truly an amazing artist and equally great person. Here is her blog:

http://samanthalennon.blogspot.com/

her official website : http://www.samanthalennon.com/
Thanks Sam

<3
Cicely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)