Monday, December 20, 2010

And This Christmas, Will Be...

I still can NOT believe it is Christmas on Saturday! It feels unreal! I am not having a Christmas like any I have had before, but I do get to go home and spend it with my family and well that's the ONLY thing I want to do every year anyways. I bought Poops a Christmas sweater, some dress shoes and will be buying more sippy cups and other essentials. He still needs boots and some more walking shoes. He's good with clothes. I wish I had enough money to buy something for my parents. I feel guilty when I can't get them stuff til about 6 weeks later (tax return). Even my friends don't get their Xmas gifts til the day AFTER Xmas when all the holiday gift sets are 50-75% off! But hey a bargain is a bargain and they are mostly here in NYC anyways.
Poops will be staying behind in Kentucky when we go down there until February...or for just about a month if  the job offer comes through...I am not so worried about it anymore. What is meant to happen will happen and I know that I will find my way to happiness eventually. So it's 90% likely I'm moving back to KY mid February.
I'm ready to ace this LSAT, get into L-school and begin that new chapter of my life...for what I am looking for, I have decided that Fordham University will be my first choice. I am applying there PT (for the first year) depending on my LSAT score and also for a dual degree - MFA in Creative Writing. That way I can do two things I am passionate about that are on opposite sides of the brain :).
I still am not feeling the holiday cheer. I don't know what the difference is between this year and every other. Well we didnt decorate around the apartment and there hasn't really been any snow. Not to mention this month just FLEW by...I guess?! Until the next time...

1 comment:

  1. My name is Mrs Michelle Mills. I live in Texas USA and i am a very happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them.They gave me and my family happiness, i was in need of a loan of $30,000.00 to start my life all over as a widowed with 4 kids I meant this honest and GOD fearing loan lending company online that helped me with a loan of $180,000.00 U.S. Dollar, They are indeed GOD fearing People, A reputable loan company.

    I am very happy i got my loan from them last week. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them and please tell them that Mrs Michelle Mills refer you to them. contact via E_mail: juliajohnson88@outlook.com

    Mrs Michelle Mills

    Testimony on how i got my loan

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)