Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lesson Learned

This past week has been nuts! Poops had his surgery on Thursday and made it through with flying colors. He is doing great and you would never know he even had surgery. Me on the other hand, I feel like poopie warmed over. I have some sinus issues and have felt terrible since Friday. I have pretty much been hibernating this weekend. Looks like I will be going home for Christmas after all, probably December 22-29.
The whole Macy's situation fell through, they were NOT going to pay me what I believe I deserved to get paid or what made sense for the position. So another one bites the dust. When I tell people I will be leaving NYC in February, they all ask me "why?". I'm f-in broke that's why! lol I can't find a job even paying enough to sustain me and let me pay my rent. I have no choice but to leave. It's December and I just don't think I'm going to be able to pull off finding a job in the next 8 weeks! :/
Also, this week I thought I had lost a good friend of mine because of my assholishness. Yeah! I really need to work on that...Til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)