Friday, December 3, 2010

Original POSTING 9/30/2010 Mama's on a Roll

This is my 2nd blog this week...oww! :) I'm proud of myself. I went to pick up my degree yesterday and it still seems kinda surreal to me that I have finally graduated college. I guess it's because much of the things that are happening in my life were still happening while I was in school! :/? lol
Liam had a doc appt with the Urologist today, but as always with public health insurance, there are some hoops to jump through :/ He WILL be circumcised before he reaches 18 months damnit! But on that note I'm going to job hunt and make use of the rest of my day. Benefit Cosmetics hired me as a freelancer, but it's not a guarantee of steady hours, so the hunt continues...might have an interview tomorrow with Rite Aid as a shift leader...we shall see. until next time

FutureLawyerModelMama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)