Thursday, December 2, 2010

Updates on the Adventures!

Hey guys,
I cannot believe it is a brand new month and the last month of the year at that. in 30 days we will be in 2011. Time is just seemingly flying by. Though this has been a rough year to say the least, I am soo thankful for the good things that have happened in my life and I guess even thankful for the bad ones!  The end of this year truly signals the start of my full time prep again for the LSAT and law school admissions and I can't be happier. I know that once I get in, the REAL work begins, but I am ready. I am ready to have a meaningful and challenging career, I am ready to become a judge or possibly open up my own practice. I am ready to see justice served. I am also ready to live out my dreams of modeling, ready to publish my poetry and most importantly ready for the thrills and challenges that motherhood poses as Poops gets older.

I am ready to be debt free! lol I am ready to begin enjoying life and I am ready to work on being a better person. 12 months can be a short time or a long time, depends on how u look at it. What I do know is that by Oct 15, 2011 ALL my law school applications will be completed and sent out. Hopefully, in a year's time I will be writing in this blog about where I got in :)

Still waiting on a decision from the powers that would be at Macy's about the salary negotiation - bleh!

til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)