Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Post of 2010

So I'm not up for all the hoopla this year. I worked til 7 tonight and got home around 8:40pm. Sadly I was beat, broke and my tummy was rumbling for some good eats...so I came home threw down in the kitchen and am about to partake in a Margarita before I hit the bed and wake up in a new year. I am not going to write resolutions b/c I already know in my mind the things I can/will/need to do to make 2011 better than 2010.

I miss my Poops so much. It's only been about 3 days since he's been in Kentucky with my parents, but it feels like a lifetime! :( But I skyped with him yesterday and of course call and talk to him on the phone every day. I really don't have to much to say but let's go out and make those dreams a reality and I hope every1 had a safe, festive last day of 2010. Stay blessed

FLMM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)