Tuesday, December 28, 2010

As the Year Comes to a Close...

I have had a very busy past few days! Xmas came and went REALLY quickly. Poops is now in Kentucky with Mom & Dad and I'm already really sad. We drove to NYC with Adam and Ada and we just got back tonight. So loooooong! Also we missed Blizzard 2010 here in NYC, so I am thankful we left when the road conditions weren't terrible. I am back on my grind job hunting for cosmetics jobs and praying to God that He will make a way. I still can't believe in 5 short days, this crazy year will be over. I can only hope and pray and look forward to wonderful things next year. I am making this a short entry. I am exhausted! I will write more ASAP. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)