Thursday, December 30, 2010

Another Day, Another Dolla

I was happy to get called into work for tomorrow and Friday. A mere 11 hours of work, but I will be able to put a dent in some of the things I have to pay and most importantly buy Poops a couple pair of shoes that he definitely needs. Life is not perfect, but I am thankful for the little I do have. I actually have alot (in terms of emotional fulfillment - can't ask for anything better than Liam), but it's the material things I am so desperately lacking! So hopefully something wonderful materializes in the near future, I have a 2nd interview at the laser procedure office i applied for about 2.5 weeks ago. Hope that's a good sign.

I am in the process of taking steps to improve my health...details on that to follow.
I miss Poops something terrible, but I know I am doing the right thing for our situation. I love him too much to have him here in the midst of moving, me stressing about job huntin, etc. He is home with Granny and Pops with space, toys galore, good food and my whole family who just loves his little face - for that I am grateful. So tonight I go to bed thankful and hopeful for my future. Law school, good job, healthier me, better Mom and raising a smart, respectful son here I come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)