Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanks to My Followers!

Hey so I realize this is kinda corny, but I would just like to shout out the 9 people who have followed my blog! I have been at this for 3 months :) and I'm glad people actually care about what I have to say. :)
On another completely random note. I'm sure most people have taken those personality tests that put you into 3 of the following categories that you rank the highest in (realistic, investigative, artistic, social, enterprising, conventional). No matter how many times I took those damn things I continued to get the same results: Social, Enterprising, Artistic.

At first I was kind of disgruntled with my results. At 14, I didn't really want to be told that after college I could go on to become a teacher or a hair stylist or better yet a social worker. All of those things were SO not appealing to me. Now that I have fully understood the extent to which those categories can reach, I now know they fit me to a T! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)