Friday, December 3, 2010

Life or Something Like it!

Another end to another week and I am pissed AGAIN, overwhelmed and outdone!

#1- My unemployment has been delayed for 2 weeks so I have not had ANY money for TWO WEEKS. Even after I called these people to correct whatever error there was, still no payments have been released. WTMF???

#2-  Not only did the would-be future employer NOT agree to a higher salary, they had the nerve to try to undercut me 50 LESS cents. You have got to be f&*kin' kidding me?!?!?! I am at the point where I really want to say f&*k everything!!! I AM SOOOOO TIRED OF EVERYTHING GOING WRONG IN MY LIFE. 1 step forward and 2 steps back! It apparently is going to be f--kin' impossible for me to pay my rent in full, pay my utilities, have ANYTHING for Xmas, new shoes for Liam for Xmas. I am at the end!

#3-  Also, of course today they would call me back from LHA & want to meet with me to fill out paperwork for housing TOMORROW! why oh why did it have to be tomorrow? That doesn't even give me the time to take a bus home or ANYTHING! My hands are tied and I honestly don't know what else to do. I have run out of all options and have no idea what else to do!


No MONEY! No FT JOB! No HELP! No end in sight of this bullsh!t that has consumed my life!!!!

I really would like to just run to an open field and SCREAM at the TOP OF MY LUNGS.I am still holding out hope that things will come together and work out because they always do, but I don't see an end to this one, I really dont. I have prayed about the situation, but there is apparently nothing else earthly that can be done to remedy the problems I have right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)