Saturday, January 14, 2012

Contest #2 10lb Birthday Challenge Contest Rules

AGAIN WITH THIS 3 SIMPLE RULES STUFF :) Contest ENDS February 1, 2012 @ 11:59pm

1) Have to Like my Facebook page www.facebook.com/TheSingleMomtrepeneur

2) Subscribe to my youtube channel MissCicelyCarter

3) post a comment to any blog entry I've ever done

Like Makeup contest, I will announce the winner via YT and by making a blog post! Winner will be chosen at random. I will mail the prize to you, so it will be your responsibility to get in contact with me within 7 days after announcement! :) Good luck! You can enter in both, but can't be the winner in both! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wanna win!!!!! I want a new car!!! Make it happen Cici. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)