Friday, January 27, 2012

...Rearing Its Ugly Head Again

It's so funny how today I read a post from the blog "Single Mama NYC" about your past creeping into your future. I have felt in that type of mode for a few days now. Up until this week, I had a REALLY good momentum going and then all of a sudden I am starting to sabotage my efforts. I don't know why really...I sometimes seem to do that when things are going good. But no matter how great my mood, energy and weight loss is going, I still can't hide from the facts:

I have credit card debt (chipping away at it slowly)
I have student loan debt (chipping away at it slowly too)
I have to spend $ I don't have to travel to NYC 2x this Spring
I still have about 70 lbs to lose
My newest business venture hasn't brought me any money in thus far
I NEED a full time job (the library I love but I can't do 20 hrs a week and pay all the things I have to nor do anything extra. Plus the freelance work is so few and far between I can't rely on that money to help)
Child support didn't come this week and may not come again for a while

So I feel like in a lot of ways, I am back to square one. Square -1 actually...I don't know what to do. I honestly cannot think of a solution this time. I have been scouring job listing and can't find anything that is a good fit! I need some help, divine help at this point because nothing in my human capacity is working. I don't know what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)