Thursday, January 12, 2012

And her name is Freddi but bka Christi to me! :)

http://www.comediva.com/giggle-goddess-freddi-scheib

This is a link to one of the most amazing people I know and luckily...she's also my friend and someone I've known for 20 years! Jeez! She hasn't changed one bit and she is making such huge waves and moves in comedic writing! I am so proud of her. She is truly talented and I'm glad I can call her my friend.

We lost touch for a few years and reunited back in the greatest city in the U.S. - NYC of course and since then, it was like nothing changed. Please follow her many social websites and learn more about the sensation that is my boo Freddi Scheib!

Follow her: @Freddischeib, @MCWebseries, Facebook, and Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)