Friday, January 6, 2012

Steps Toward Better Health

Hey guys!
Here are some of the things that are new in my fitness life:

I am now 1 week into the YMCA Get FIT Club. I am doing M,W 11:30-12:30. I am getting a great workout and am still doing 2-3 days on my own.
Isagenix Isabody Challenge- I joined Isagenix as an associate. My main purpose is to cleanse my body of toxins and get nutritionally better. I will be doing their 30 day system every month for about 6 months. The Isabody challenge is a 24 week get fit challenge consisting of b4/after pics, pictures of me in action and an essay on how losing weight/using Isagenix has changed my life. I am going to do a youtube vid on that so that will detail everything. My goal during these next 23 weeks is to lose 50 lbs. I'm pretty sure I can do it and I can't wait because once this contest is over and I'm closer to my goal weight...I begin to submit to agencies!!! :)

come check out the products http://cicelycarter.isagenix.com/


I joined a weight loss network online Sparkpeople.com - was able to figure out my caloric intake daily and how many cals I should burn/week! I think this will be very helpful b/c I have reached a mini plateau!

Surgery? Also in addition to all the above, I have submitted my information to Georgetown Hospital bariatric clinic. Again, I don't know if Realize band is something I will go through with, but I would like to see my options. I am not trying to get below 200 lbs really. I think a good weight for me is anywhere between 220-240. I know my body, my body type and I know what different weight looks better on me. More importantly if I'm active and healthy at 220, does it really matter? Once I reach goal, I will be about maintenance...I'm looking into surgery as a lifelong tool to help me MAINTAIN the weight loss which is what I've truly struggled with in the past.

So let me know your thoughts, opinions and of course leave some comments! How are your Get Fit goals coming along? :)

Until next time,
Cicely

2 comments:

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)