Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Plus Model Fever - The Makings of Cicely Plus Model

The time is upon us! :) January-April is always a hot time for the plus size modeling scene. This month I am submitting for the Dorothy Combs Agency/Plus Model Mag model search - deadline Jan 31

February will be my prep and practice for FFF Week 2012 runway model submission - deadline February 24

March - will be my time to shine when I submit for the Face of FFF Week 2012 competition. Deadline March 2

I could not be more ecstatic with all these opportunities fast approaching. I have one thing to say "I betta WORK"! lol I have got to get my runway walk tight! I am just glad to have these opportunities to get my self out there, to be exposed in a good way and possibly participate in the biggest events in America's plus size industry. My face could be on posters/websites/ad campaigns...WOW!

So i will link all my submissions to this blog of course and get some feed back from you guys. All my FFF Week stuff requires YT vids as well. You guys know I have no problems there!

Here's a toast to working hard towards being a successful plus size model *CHEERS*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)