Friday, January 20, 2012

TGIF! :)

Hey guys,
just wanted to update you on some things going on! I have a pretty packed weekend planned.

Today's agenda:
*gym time for an hour
*pick up last accessories for photoshoot
*do my 1st makeup tutorial vid (or at least attempt)
*buy some balloons for my event with DuWop Cosmetics this Saturday @ Dillard's
*help mom to rebraid Liam's hair (she braids not me lol, I wrangle)

Saturday
*weigh-in ( I think I might have made my Feb 1 goal already! #pow)
*1 on 1 Preschool Screening with Liam 9:30-10am
*work DuWop Cosmetics event 12-6pm at Dillard's Edge beauty counter
*try to make WLJ week 23 vid
*wash.blow dry and straighten hair (doing a very simple, elegant bun for the shoot)

Sunday
*church
*photoshoot with Alicia C. @ 3:30 in Richmond
*do YT vid if not done previously (wlj week 23)
* do Isagenix update vid (#2)

Yep, that's it! :) there goes my weekend. But I am glad that I will be getting things done.

I can NOT stop thinking about this photoshoot! :) These are picks I will be using for the submissions to FFF Week runway, FFF Week Face of & also for the Dorothy Combs/Plus Model Mag search deadline January 31!!! I feeling excited just to know about the opportunities and in many ways, I am claiming 2012 as my year. The year I get in the shape of my life and MAINTAIN, the year I take my career as a plus model seriously and the year that I step up my game as a makeup artist. The most important improvement I want to make this year is being the best MOM I can be. Liam means more to me than life itself. I need to make this happen for us.

It's more than pretty pictures and the spotlight for me. I love art, I love creativity. I love that their is an outlet I can express myself and I don't have to look like what most of society claims is beautiful. I want to stand for those akward girls who just grew into their beauty and who finally realize that even with all the flaws and things you'd like to change, being YOU is great! :)

I feel so empowered guys! I truly thank God for the blessings. Moments like this you couldn't appreciate if you hadn't reached lows in your life. Forthcoming is the next custody hearing on Monday. I am praying all goes well with that, but I am not going to stress about it.

Until next time,
Cicely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)