Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Last day of 23: My Year in Review

Wow! Another year has passed and tomorrow I will be 24 years old. Where the hell is time going?! lol I don't feel old, but mostly I feel unaccomplished. So in an effort to make myself feel better lol I'm going to go over the good points of the past year:

At 23,  I:

1) Quit a job I despised and finally found a meaningful one (library)
2) Paid off rent I owed at my former apartment
3) filed for custody and child support for Liam
4) met Diane who became my personal trainer and friend :)
5) made a move that I sometimes still regret but that I know was the best move for me and my family (Liam)
6) got hired to Freelance for 2 different companies
7) started L.I.A.M. Artistry, LLC as a REAL business :)
8) reconnected with some old friends
9) finished paying of a credit card
10) finally got some stability in Liam's life
11) Seriously started on a weight loss journey and lost 30 lbs
12) began to take my blog seriously :)
13) even tough we argue, have a better relationship with mom and dad
14) improved my makeup skills
15) FINALLY discovered a career path that would allow me to combine the things I LOVE to do with my passion for helping people while at the same time allowing me flexibility, time with Liam and a life while making pretty good pay - hoping to start school again in a few months
16) opened up my mind to SERIOUSLY dating again because I discovered what I am truly looking for in a MAN; someone who is in it for the long haul
17) embraced my natural hair and REALLY started taking care of it!
18) fell in love with the kids at my job :)
19) got over the hatred I was holding inside for Liam's "dad"
20) started to take more control over my life
21) entered in a modeling competition
22) had a photoshoot after a 2 year hiatus
23) grew up a little more

Can't wait to see what 24 holds! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)