Friday, January 6, 2012

Contests!

Finally! The moment you have all been waiting for. In the month of February I am going to run 2 contests! One will be a smaller contest, makeup oriented. The other will be fitness oriented. With the makeup I will be giving away some AWESOME goodies! By next month, a lot of brands will have their Spring lines out & I want all my faithful readers to get in on the trends ;-).

The second challenge will be bigger and requiring dedication on your part. I will be doing a 60 day fitness challenge. I say fitness because it is not about just weight loss. I want to encourage all of my friends, readers and anyone I can to take care of themselves and to start it now!

Here are the basic requirements for entry into both contests:
1) must subscribe to my blog and yes, I will check lol
2) Like my page on Facebook - www.facebook.com/thesinglemomtrepeneur
3) leave at least 1 comment each on both blog and FB page in response to a post or status.

Again these are the very basics and things you can start to do now. Please stay tuned for the official rules and start/end dates. :-)

Until next time,
Cicely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)