Friday, April 20, 2012

Bucket List 2012...to be continued

I finally have some time on my hands to make this list of things I want to do before I die. They are not in any particular order, but dammit, I'm gonna try my hardest to make these things happen before I take my last breath! :)

1) travel to the following countries (and take Liam to some if not ALL) :
Italy, France, Brazil, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Mexico, Australia, Russia, Aruba, England, Ireland, Scotland, Fiji
2) wear a 2 piece bathing suit...oh and look GOOOOD in it lol - Yes, I do mean a bikini
3) become an RN, then NP (by age 30 is the goal for that one)
4) learn a 3rd and fourth language (French and Portuguese)
5) live abroad for at least a month
6) dabble in amateur photography
7) become an agency signed plus model
8) learn to sew
9) design/sew my own clothes
10) get my MFA in Creative Writing
11) publish a book
12) take Pole class lol (actually a lot of pole class.I want to get good)
13) spend an entire 8 hour day pampering myself (hair, nails, massage, body wrap, the WORKS)
14) do public speaking engagements
15) do something with film/theater/radio (acting, voice over, etc)
16) find the man of my dreams, fall madly deeply, head over heels, incessantly in love. then get married and live happily together through good times and bad...ehh right! lol
17) be proud of my body 100%
18) do a lingerie/budoir shoot for my portfolio and then at every 10 year milestone in my life (30, 40, 50, 60,70 etc)
19) learn to play acoustic and electric guitar
20) skydiving (would be ridiculous and I'm scared shitless!...this is why it must happen)
21) go camping and truly enjoy it
22) perform my own poetry in front of an audience
23) travel to an exotic location for a photo shoot
24) visit a monastery
25) design and have a pair of shoes custom made
26) continue to blog and build  a successful brand (that's where you guys come in lol)
27) be able to pay my parents' bills :)
28) go to Brazilian or Trini Carnaval
29) get better at ice skating
30) ride/drive a motorcylce
31)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)