Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 4 #Nando25

See the lesson in this link here: http://nandoism.com/2012/04/04/day-4-nando25-challenge-the-meanings-we-attach-to-life-situations/


How I am going to Challenge the meanings I associate and create new ones:
What NEW meanings will you create for yourself in these areas?


LOVE - no longer will I view love an something intangible and something I can't obtain. I will love and try to become fearless when I am in love. I will give of myself to those who deserve it and accept nothing less in return. I will stop hiding behind my failed relationships and the scars I carry. I will emerge new, whole and ready to love and be in a loving relationship like I deserve


CAREER - For me this will mean being happy. It will not always be easy forging the different careers that I want, but it will mean that I accomplish a sense of inner peace, belonging and most important fulfillment. I won't give up when the going gets hard.


WEIGHT-  I will not get comfortable with this 40 lb weight loss. I will continue to lose weight and create a healthy lifestyle for me and my son. I will NOT let my weight determine who I am or who I can become.I will be a confident curvy goddess. 

1 comment:

  1. I think you hit the nail on the head when you talk about loving fearlessly. That is such a hard thing for so many of us to do because we've been hurt before or because we are afraid of rejection. But being fearless is the key.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)