Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beauty Break - new stuff :)

So I just had to do a quick beauty review...going back to my makeup roots for a lil bit :)
2 amazing new products I have/love/may possibly never do without again :)

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes (reg in blk #620) - Truly opens up my eyes, making them appear brighter and more "doe-like". Awesome volume + seperation with no clumps! A steal @ Walmart for about $7...I now like this better than my Benefit BadGal Lash in blue (retail around $19).

Make Up For Ever - Aqua Lip lip liner in color #18C. I just could not find a perfect coral lipstick...so I kinda made my own. This pencil has great pigment and amazing durability for hours at a time, i think it compliments my skintone well. I lightly/mediumly (lol not a word) line the lips with this and then mix with a Nivea lipgloss...results? Peachy lip perfection

The look below consists of : concealer in NC45 MAC, brows filled in with dark brow powder by Anastacia, lightly dusted Vera Moore pressed powder in Almond followed by MAC minerals bronzer @ cheeks and bridge of nose, sippin n dippin cream shawdowliner Benefit Cosmetics as eye base, Almay eyeshadow in Apricot @ arch and inside corners of eyes, lime green shimmer eyeshadow  on half of lid by MAC (will post name ASAP), Black Opal black liquid eyeliner at outer corners, L'Oreal voluminous millions lashes on top/bottom lashes & MUFE aqua liner #18C mixed with Nivea lipgloss in pink tube.

So what do you think? (yes I was in the car, NO not driving, but anyways safety first lol :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)