Saturday, August 6, 2011

End of Another Week

Sorry sorry ! I have been a total slacker in terms of my dear ol' blog. I had a pretty good week @ work. I think I will actually enjoy my job and thus far don't mind going to work. Poops and I had a great day of lazing around and enjoying each other's company...I think that's how Saturdays are meant to be. Besides the usual money woes, I am still trying to find my place in the world, in this year, trying to find me.

For starters, I took one more step towards being healthier, I applied for a YMCA membership. I'm going to make this happen. At this point I am looking to lose in the 75-100lb range. It is not until I lose weight/tone up that I can began to seriously and actively pursue a career in modeling. Why am I holding myself back? Really laziness and complacency and letting the rest of life get in my way. I'm tired of thinking how things could/can be, I want them TO BE. That's where I come in. I have GOT TO GET MY ISH TOGETHER. I am only getitng older and my dreams are getting further away...

2 comments:

  1. I have also been slacking on my blog - whoops! Where are you working now? Thats great that you got a membership to the Y! If gyms weren't so expensive in my area I would have already gotten one. Oh well. Which means I'm dependent on inner motivation to get my butt up and out walking/running and/or doing a workout DVD at home. I actually hired a trainer for the month of August to help kick my butt into shape and get ready for my college graduation in September. Something has gotta give cause I ordered my graduation dress in a size smaller than what I am! Hoping to lose 10lbs by Sept and overall hope to lose 30. Yeeks!! Good luck to us both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. I'm working at the public library - pretty much like an after school youth services associate...i really like it though :). Yeah gyms in the Northeast r out-f-in-rageous!! the cheapest u can get is NYSC and it was $59/month - that was breaking my bank! Check with ur local Y, u can apply for financial assistance as well and pay possibly 1/2 the monthly rate. As soon as I get more income, a trainer is the way I will be turning again! I need the extra push! Good luck on ur next 10 lbs. You can do it, but it's gonna b a long hard winter for me girl lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)