Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday!

Poops is @ daycare, I ran the necessary errands and now I have about 3 hrs left until I need to be at work. My supervisor let me know that I can amend my schedule and change it to working 3-8pm M-Thrs. That actually works out so much better now with Liam's impending visit to his "father's" in in a couple weeks. We are going to have to drive there, by Wednesday, Aug 10, I have to let him know about what time we are getting there and the $ he will owe to me for the tranportation costs. Luckily for him, we have to drive...plane tickets for me and Liam round trip $991.90 fohwtbs! I WISH I had money to drop like that on plane tickets and we wouldn't even be going through this bull. uggh oh well! Such is life. I am still just trying to let God handle things as He sees fit. Pray for me and my lil Poops. I know we will get through this...

Until again,
FLMM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)