Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 1 - I actually Moved My Ass

So yes, I did my first day of the Jillian Michaels Shred-it with Weights (Kettelebells) and I am loving it! :) It truly kicked my ass! :) I miss that feeling. I got a great burst of enegery. My hunger was down today and I was in a overall MUCH better mood. That being said, I am still far from where I want to be but moving steadily in the right direction.

My goal is to work out 5x this week. I will begin my gym membership at the YMCA this Thursday and start Weight Watchers this Friday or Saturday. I AM going to make this change, PERMANENTLY. I owe it to Liam as well as to myself :).

P.S. Full Figured Fashion Week next June in NYC??? Yep! here I come. I'm going to audition and I'm going to ace it and launch my plus model career once for all dammit. I'm focused, man!!! (Jay Z voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your comments, feedback and opinions! That's what I'm here for :)